Contagious Contagious

Reminds me of the funeral march for Queen Mary. Awesome sounding. cool song!

Spinning Backfist Spinning Backfist

sounds like ass sorry. reminds me of taking an electric guitar and pumping the reverb all the way up and just plucking one string every time the tone starts to fall.

AliceMako responds:

Don't be, it's all good :3

If you think it's crap so be it.

Modigs - Twin Primes Modigs - Twin Primes

Great beat, very excited to see what you can do next. I'm usually stingy with ratings, but you earned a 5 with this!

"Charice Lady Gaga Medley" "Charice Lady Gaga Medley"

Wow i usually dont like audio tracks, and was about to exit, then i decided to give it a go. Heard your voice, was like "Holy Shit, someone could actually sing". Im gonna follow your uploads, see what else you got. Very promising. Think you could do some jazzy R&B mixes? Id like to hear your vocal manipulation in that genre, seems like it would fit better than pop. ç§ã¯è²´æ-¹ã®ãSã'"ãOEããOEãTMãã§ãTMï¼

Letter to Vinyl Scratch Letter to Vinyl Scratch

Not bad. Wont put it on my ipod but was a good mix none the less

Retro Happy Tune Retro Happy Tune

Cool

This song is really awesome lol I can draw forever to it.

SH - Come Too Far SH - Come Too Far

I love this song.

Didnt review it before, but really, i hardly 10 people but so far 2 of your songs have been awesome in my opinion. This went strait to my ipod, i really enjoy it. Lol i had it playing in the car and my friends thought it was store bought, you seriously could make some Jazz beats for radio and market.

SH-LOZ-Gerudo Valley SH-LOZ-Gerudo Valley

pretty sick bro

I dish out few tens, but you make great music. I like how it has the game sounds as well. Hope to see your rendition of other Zelda songs. Please do the windmill song! "Come to far" i still say is your best work.

Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts Megamix Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts Megamix

Holy SHIT!

That is amazing, i love it. Youve got some great skills, it sounds amazing. If they did a remake, they should use this, really, its awesome.

Beautiful Music Beautiful Music

sounds great

i think you should work at it and make it an entire song