GoT - Lost in translation GoT - Lost in translation

Wow, that was interesting. Ill have to say i never expected someone to present a bucket of nipples. Gave me a good chuckle though

One Girl ; One Sandwich One Girl ; One Sandwich

Love how leo and satan and heavy weapons guy as well as other references were here. funny flash. Made me laugh!

Awesome Tribute Awesome Tribute

egoraptor himself couldnt have done better, that was awesome. I almost died of laughter the first time I saw the eggplant wizard joke.

We Just Exist We Just Exist

Amazing, in fact I was actually incredibly surprised at it because I've had relatively a similar plan for a film. Where fictional thoughts are rendered in a cartoonish way, and reality is shown in physical shots. This gives me more inspiration to follow through, great work.

Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

I love this thing. Three times was too few, I got the first medal, and second together, didn't realise I had to do the third without refreshing, watched it three singular times, then finally watched it three more times for the last. Eight times bitches! SUCK IT!

Meaw Chicka Bow Wow Meaw Chicka Bow Wow

It was alright, but it doesnt feel like your work. No real advance loop or anything. youve always been awesome at transfers, why do something so basic?

TheBoogley responds:

because I loved the idea. Things don't always have to be complicated. :)

Dr Whooves & Assistant 2 Dr Whooves & Assistant 2

Very good. Nice animation and content. My only reccomendation is to tune your audio. Quite a few clips!

Pleasure Island 4 Pleasure Island 4

Pretty damn funny. The music makes me want a new "Great Destiny Man"!

ZTV News Episode 2 ZTV News Episode 2

Stamper made me absolutely crazy with laughter in this

No Another Pokemon Parody No Another Pokemon Parody

Oh shit man, i fucking couldnt stop laughing. That was funny as hell. Pretty good animation, fantastic content. keep it coming.